1. To monitor all shipments on a daily basis to ensure that shipments are collected and delivered within agreed time frames.
2. Working with customers, internal & external, on daily basis with the aim of developing an excellent working relationship.
3. Working with patients to ensure that collection requirements are met and that they are kept informed at all times during the process to ensure visibility
4. Booking and processing booking requests within companies internal database, generating and verifying shipping documentation where applicable.
5. Liaise with all relevant departments within the Global and Domestic network to ensure that all customer requirements are met.
6. Working all the offices and Local Service Providers to ensure the Logistics transfer is handled efficiently thus meeting desired turnaround times.
7. Entering clinical trial sites into companies internal database (where necessary)
8. Answering and dealing with all patient, Investigator and general telephone and e-mail requests from external customers and internal offices/agents.
9. Preparing, verifying and distributing country specific project documentation.
10. Filing and archiving where required.
11. Attending customer meetings and teleconferences, when required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
1. Microsoft Suite (Excel and Word)
2. Knowledgeable with computers
3. Thorough understanding of Aviation/Airline Networks
4. Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others.
5. Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills essential.
6. Flexibility in working hours required. Weekend coverage required in Customer Services in some cases.
Posted on : 2022-10-03T02:26:15Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.