The mission of the Fusion Resilience Center is to understand, prepare for, respond to, recover and learn from operational threats and incidents that impact the firm. Fusion provides an integrated and holistic ability to prepare for and deal with a broad landscape of threats which may impact the firm, from cyber and fraud, to technology incidents, weather, natural disasters, geopolitical unrest, terrorist attacks, and pandemics.
The Global Intelligence team specializes in the collection and analysis of information pertaining to the threat landscape and any business disrupting events that may impact the firm?s operations. The team?s mission is to provide monitoring and analysis of the cyber, fraud, and physical threat landscape in order to drive timely and effective response operations and support operational resilience. It provides situational awareness of the threat landscape through the delivery of timely and actionable intelligence, and the production of analysis for its defined stakeholders, driving Fusion's understanding of the operating environment.
The team ensures depth and breadth of analytical coverage and subject matter expertise ranging from cyber threats and fraud trends to geopolitical risks, civil unrest, physical security threats, pandemics, and weather events.
The Global Intelligence team is seeking an Analyst to join our Cyber Intelligence function, which is responsible for monitoring and providing primarily strategic assessment of cyber and cyber-enabled fraud threats that may impact Morgan Stanley. Intelligence analysts are responsible for monitoring and analyzing relevant developments and trends across the cyber and cyber-enabled fraud threat landscape, providing custom threat assessments and forecasts for stakeholders across the organization. In this capacity, Intelligence Analysts contribute to inform operational teams and provide situational awareness to senior leadership through the regular production and delivery of threat briefings and written analysis focusing on higher-level, longer-term trends, dynamics, and threats that could impact the firm?s operations.
Experience & Skills - Required
* 3 years of professional analytical experience, preferably within an intelligence function in the financial sector or federal government
* Experience in, or an aptitude for, the development of cyber threat scenarios in support of exercise planning and execution
* Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, succinctly, and professionally in written or spoken formats to non-technical and senior audiences
* Familiarity with the intelligence cycle and analytical tradecraft techniques
* General awareness of state-sponsored and cybercriminal groups and tradecraft
* Knowledge of prominent threats to the financial sector, including to technologies (e.g., payment systems) and business services (e.g., investment banking, wealth management)
* Nuanced understanding of geopolitical and financial sector dynamics (i.e., familiarity with core business functions) and how they affect the cyber threat landscape
* General familiarity with, and interest in, existing and emerging enterprise technologies
* General understanding of main attack vectors and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures used by cyber threat actors and how changes to these tactical elements shape the cyber threat landscape at a strategic level
* Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Experience & Skills: Desirable
* Knowledge of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) investigation techniques
* Strong professional networking and relationship management abilities
* Innovative, entrepreneurial, and big picture thought process
* Project management experience
* Experience working in a global team or as part of a Follow-the-Sun operational model
* Active membership or experience with working with associations across the security and intelligence community
* Bachelor's Degree in International Studies, Information Technology, or Criminal Justice/Intelligence fields
* Fluency in another language and/or significant familiarity with foreign cultures
Posted on : 2022-01-20T06:52:06Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.