Join *Hired* and find your dream job as a *Data Engineer *at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just like you.
Companies on *Hired* apply to you! You'll receive salary and compensation details up front - before the interview. By joining Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll love!
Data Engineers are responsible for developing data solutions on top of existing database structures and implementing streaming capabilities which relate to every other source of data in a system. You will be involved in each step of engineering databases and processing systems, meaning you must have a firm foundation in common data language and its related tools. Although other teams that take that data and make it tell a story, without Data Engineers, the architecture would not be available to collect, store and utilize that meaningful data.
We need Data Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment, to get the job done.
* The creation and maintenance of large-scale data structures that help users generate, store and manage their data.
* The development of tests that allow for the data warehouses to be deemed reliable.
* The design and deployment of more sound data architecture to replace faulty structures.
* Keeping business needs in mind when collaborating on and crafting data structures.
* Using cutting-edge technologies and common scripting languages.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
* Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
* 4+ years of hands-on experience working in data warehousing, data architecture and/or data engineering environments at an enterprise scale.
* 4+ years of SQL, MySQL, No-SQL, AWS Redshift, Hive, Snowflake development experience.
* Proven track record of schema design and dimensional data modeling.
* 3+ years of Python, Ruby, Pandas, Django, NumPy programming experience.
* 3+ years working experience on Map Reduce, Big-Data processing frameworks.
* Experience in custom or structured (ie. Informatica/Talend/Pentaho/Fivetran) ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
* Strong experience writing sophisticated SQL queries.
* Experience implementing operational standard methodologies such as monitoring, alerting, metadata management.
These Would Also Be Nice
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Understanding business needs while being client focused.
* A willingness to seek new responsibilities.
* Eager to get their hands on new technologies.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Posted on : 2021-05-07T07:01:15Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.