Growing OEM is seeking talented and eager Electrical Design Engineers to join their team. The selected individuals will have experience working with/designing power conversion products. Relocation for experienced candidates is considered, as is H1B Visa transfers (for experienced candidates) Relocation considered within the continental USA
The Electrical Engineer designs, modifies and evaluates electronic circuitry, parts, and components for power supplies . Prepares and maintains technical documentation. Works with the engineering team to ensure prototype models are made according to design specs. Supports newly released products.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or higher is required.
* A minimum of 2 years experience designing AC/DC power conversion products such as power supplies, x-ray or imaging equipment, etc.
* 5 Years overall work experience.
* Hands-on experience (design verification, troubleshooting).
* Thorough understanding of analog circuits.
* Familiar with schematics capture, PCB layouts.
* Relocation within the continental USA.
* Flex Spending
* Paid Time Off
* Generous Vacation Time
* Profit Sharing
Posted on : 2021-01-18T04:46:40Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.