St. Petersburg, FL
Summary: Develop travelers, bills of material, and assembly procedures for products manufactured at CompuLink. Proactively identify problems encountered in first article build and seek to resolve through customer service. Design, build and maintain test cables and fixtures.
Qualifications: Effective experience as Assembly Tech. ESD, solder and crimp technology training. General computer skills. Able to interpret blueprints and wire diagrams. Able to work independently and communicate effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Function as a participating team member
· Approve preliminary drawings prior to and after first use in production
· Prepare, review, approve and facilitate changes as necessary to documentation.
· Review customized prints and determine correct parts for assembly
· Train group leaders, assemblers and inspectors on new products and processes.
· Communicate effectively with other departments
· Research tooling requirements for bids, and alternate tooling as need arises.
· Develop labor standards.
· Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
· Other duties as assigned
· Lift and carry 20 pounds (with assistance, if necessary)
· Intermittent sitting, standing and walking
· Accurate color and depth perception.
· Vision sufficient to accurately measure in fractions of an inch
Compulink Cable Assemblies of Florida, INC
Posted on : 11 days ago
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.