Position : Full Stack Java Developer (10 opening)- Preferred W2 Candidates
Location : Jersey City, NJ & Wilmington, DE & Chicago, IL
Duration : 6+ months contract to perm (fulltime)
Note-W2 Candidates highly Preferred This will be permanent role after 6 months. Client can not Sponshir Visa at this point of time. Prefered Candidate who can work Independetly.
* Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, and debugs programming to satisfy business requirements.
* Work as part of a Scrum team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including but not limited to sprint planning, complexity analysis, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
* Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
* Deliver on Java and HTML5 based technologies for the Investment Management business.
* Communicate timely status on development items to management team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
* Participates in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
Skills / Competencies:
* Strong Java programming skills
* Experience with Spring and REST based web services
* Experience with database development and design including experience with Oracle and/or Sybase
* Experience with REACT or Angular desirable
* Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Jira
* Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, partners, and senior IT and Business management
* Working knowledge of Agile methodologies/practices and how to apply them desirable
* College degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent major
Posted on : 2021-02-23T17:59:55Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.