An elite quant hedge fund is looking for a Software Developer (Quant Developer) to partner with researchers and investment professionals, leveraging cutting edge technology to provide predictive analytics, generating business critical insights. You will collaborate with researchers to analyze data, build models, and implement scalable algorithms for alpha generation and risk management.
* Build distributed and heterogeneous (CPU/ GPU) machine learning infrastructure
* Design and develop high performance systems, tools and libraries, optimizing performance (latency and throughput) of individual components in the infrastructure
* Collaborate with researchers to design, develop and deploy elegant and custom software solutions across research, alpha generation and systematic trading, improving the investment process
* 2+ years of professional development in Python or C++
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Experience working in an integrated fashion with researchers, or scientists
* Hands on experience implementing Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, or Computer Vision models
* Experience working in a distributed environment
* Expert in data structures used in Machine Learning; ability to analyze the complexity of ML algorithms using quantization, distillation, and caching
* Bachelor's Degree from a top institution in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering (you must have excellent CS fundamentals and coding abilities)
Posted on : 2021-02-23T18:00:05Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.