Eaton Crouse-Hinds is currently seeking a Machine Operator to join our team. This position is based at our Syracuse, NY location.
Position Overview: Perform a variety of machining operations using Single or Multi- Spindle Drill Press and/or Tapping Machines (Automatic and Semi- Automatic) and Milling Machines on various castings and parts of steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass, and more.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
* Position parts into chucks, fixtures or loading machine; move selector levers for prescribed speeds; initiating machine cycle, removing machined part and check work.
* Conduct highly repetitive machine operations such as drilling, milling, tapping, reaming, boring, facing, threading, counter-boring, etc.
* Work from verbal instructions, method cards and job assignment tickets.
* Remove chips from machines and move material to and from work stations as directed.
* Perform a variety of similar and associated duties as required or directed.
* Detect and report faulty machine operations, defective material and unusual cases to proper supervision.
* Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed or standard safety regulations.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
* Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
* No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Syracuse, NY will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
* Experience working in a manufacturing or production environment
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Manufacturing & Operations
North America US/Puerto Rico
United States-New York-Syracuse
Syracuse NY Loc
EPG CHD EP Americas
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :094118
Posted on : 2021-02-23T17:58:34Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.