Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23 rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna's, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2 nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don't want to drive to Black Hawk? You don't have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com . As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
Must have entry level experience in most aspects of: electrical, plumbing, mechanical, HVAC, building maintenance, flooring, cabinetry, carpentry, locksmith, and automotive repair
- Perform interior and exterior maintenance requests and repairs in accordance with Chief Engineer's and Management's assignments to ensure safety and comfort for all guests and Team Members.
- Inspects guest rooms and public areas for potential hazards, repairs, and preventative maintenance.
- Handle routine and preventative maintenance in guest rooms and public areas to ensure all electrical equipment and appliances are in proper working condition i.e. lighting, TV's, Refrigerators, heating/cooling, etc.
- Proficient in the use of tools of the trade, including hand, power and machine equipment as applicable.
- Responsible for building maintenance including snow removal, plowing, landscaping, painting, grounds up-keep, public space, carpet cleaning, and providing general maintenance.
- Respond to minor plumbing repairs including unclogging drains, plunging toilets, and repairing leaking faucets
- Record daily maintenance and repair logs.
- Perform room maintenance requests, and respond to work orders from guests and Team Members in a prompt, and efficient manner
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor, and provide exceptional service to our guests in accordance with our hotel's brand standards
- Understand hotel systems and equipment
- Ensures facilities area is kept safe, clean, and organized
- Ability to drive shuttle, and operate shuttle as needed.
- Performs duties that promote safe and security environment in accordance with company policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- .Perform other job duties as requested.
- Must be able to work from a ladder, this position requires a great deal of work from heights
- Must be flexible to work in all areas of the casino; and have the ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders.
- Work in restricted spaces; crawl spaces, sump areas, attics, etc.
- Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping for the duration of their shift.
Posted on : 11 days ago
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.