Ref ID: 04130-#######160
Classification: Payroll Administrator
Compensation: $75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Partnering with one of their clients, Robert Half Finance and Accounting is reviewing candidates for a Payroll Administrator position. The Payroll Administrator will contribute to the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees. We are looking for someone who can deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to communicate effectively. This challenging Payroll Administrator role provides a strong career growth opportunity with an industry leader. Submit your credentials today! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Houston, Texas area. Submit an application for this role now!
- Support staff with fringe benefits, pay related issues, general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, and wage deductions
- Warrant timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Develop systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Survey data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Manage voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Follow current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Pool resources with Human Resources, Information Technology, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Inquire fringe benefit reporting, pay practices related to FLSA, and other payroll areas to determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Administer regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Produce quarterly and year-end payroll report
- 5+ years of Timekeeping experience
- FPC or CPP most optimal
- Expertise in multi-state payroll
- Time Keeping experience required
- Experience with Kronos Timekeeping System
- Deep understanding of UltiPro highly beneficial
- Knowledge in an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes annual ranking of America s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.###.####. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Posted on : 2021-07-23T13:43:41Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.