Digital P Media is a television and video production company seeking someone who is creative and organized, able to move projects forward while offering creative insight.
At Digital P, we are laid-back but hard-working, supportive but challenging, and as individuals, we take on whatever task we need to get the job done. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and accountable with strong communication skills and the ability to implement feedback quickly.
* Oversee video projects from concept development to post-production & delivery
* Work with creative director to develop estimates and project scopes
* Create and manage project calendar and communicate bandwidth
* Collaborate with editors and animators
* Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from clients
* Manage relationships with freelancers; seek and establish new relationships
* Understand editing tools and techniques
* Understand the production and post-production decisions that impact budget
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* Attention to detail, accuracy and follow-up
* Ability to work evenings and weekends if necessary
Please send a cover letter and examples of projects you have worked on. Please be specific about your role on those projects.
The Jobrino blog is written with jobseeker and employers in mind to enable them to realize their full potential. Jobrino blog is your one-stop destination to find new research about the workplace and the latest insights into the employment market.
An entry level job that is suited for new college graduates or older workers who are looking for a new direction in their careers. It allows them to enter a workplace, albeit with little experience or education.
If you’re just...