Production Support Engineer (6-12 month contract)
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
We are currently looking for a contract (W2) Production Support Engineer to work in either of our Rockville, MD, Bedford, MA, Naperville, IL or NYC offices. This is expected to last 6-12 months with the possibility of extension and/or a full-time opportunity on staff. Please note: our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and our employees are working from home. Once our offices reopen, this position will transition to working from one of the locations listed above.
As a contract Production Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes. This includes the daily monitoring of EDI file processing, claims processing, the troubleshooting of issues impacting successful receipt or delivery of client files and successful repricing of claims, the setup and testing of new trading partners, and general customer support of issues called in to the Service Desk.
Your specific job duties will include:
1. Oversee the production support of high-profile EDI trading partners.
2. Communicate system and interface availability, modifications, and problems to internal and external stakeholders as needed and according to established policies and procedures
3. Leverage technical expertise and communication skills to monitor production processes, resolve issues quickly and implement process improvements
4. Perform routine and ad hoc analysis of various facets of EDI processing including but not limited to system performance, claim turnaround times, data mapping, and claim volumes. Also support clients and trading partners with their non-standard requests for ad hoc reports, testing analysis and other technical deliverables
5. Provide direction to Level I staff.
6. Provide coverage for other team members as needed; some on call support duties may be required on a part time or rotating basis.
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate commitment to the Company s core values
10. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Posted on : 2021-06-17T03:11:39Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.