We are looking for bilingual team members to join our growing dynamic and diverse team in Austin, Texas! Come help us localize and review our client's (Tech Industry Leader) websites, products, and more while improving your linguistic and project management skills.
What you will be doing:
- Translating/Localizing Communications.
- Translating/Localizing functions and features.
- Documenting software bugs and defects.
- Identifying problems with software functions and features.
- Report writing.
- Conduct functionality testing.
- Conduct features testing.
Strongly recommended skills:
- Strong Romanian linguistic skills, with experience in QC/ Editing / Proofreading / QA / Translation / Localization and Interpretation.
- Must follow Romanian guidelines and glossary to keep consistency throughout the product.
- Up-to-date awareness of current and common technical language usage in Romanian.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English required.
- Be a subject matter expert for linguistic issues in the target language; can research and resolve linguistic questions.
- Deductive reasoning, attention to detail, problem-solving, flexibility and the ability to speak and write in a clear and concise manner.
- Plus: Completion of high school in their native country. College Preferred.
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
Posted on : 5 days ago
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.