MOC Products Company Inc. (MOC®) is a leading provider of innovative products, equipment, and technology solutions for the automotive industry since 1954. Headquartered in Pacoima, CA., MOC® maintains and manufactures over 300 products, tools, and customized service-drive programs. We operate regional facilities throughout the United States and have a network of Distributors covering the US, Mexico, and numerous foreign countries.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays
We are searching for a route sales focused Account Manager to join our Washington team. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with previous experience in the automotive industry. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for executing sales strategies, initiating contact with existing and potential customers, identifying their needs, and sale the appropriate products or services to meet those needs in the Northern Washington area.
Sales Account Manager Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Travel throughout assigned territory (North Seattle through Bellingham WA) to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit sales orders in person.
· Communicate all sales orders to the corporate office on a daily basis.
· Work closely with other sales representatives or assistants to ensure all sales orders have been communicated and completed on a timely basis.
· Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
· Develop new prospects, closes new business, and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of the organization's products and/or services.
· Develop and makes sales presentations to prospective and current customers with corporate and regional sales management approval.
· Develop and maintains professional relationships with all key managers and subordinate workers within the assigned customers.
· Develop a sales plan for increased sales and performance.
· Forecast sales for assigned customers and territory.
· Meet or exceed Company-set quotas and sales goals.
Sales Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 -2 years experience in the automotive industry
- 3 -5 years experience in route sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must have a valid driver's license indicating good driving record
- Ability to complete Department of Transportation (DOT) certification
MOC Products Company Inc
Posted on : 7 days ago
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.