This is an exciting opportunity to join the Ale-8-One Bottling team, working cross-functionally in a growing consumer products business to support critical decision-making. Qualified candidates will be highly analytical, have a focus on sales forecasting and pricing, extremely customer service driven, and will excel at data visualization. Your day-to-day activities will include supporting our data and analytics needs by developing insightful reports and visualizations to answer a variety of business questions, prioritizing and addressing numerous stakeholder requests for reporting, and responding to ad hoc data requests while improving self-service options. The ideal candidate for this job has experience supporting a growing company by anticipating needs for analysis and reporting for effective management. The ideal candidate will also be able to effectively analyze and communicate business performance, supporting the planning process with reviews of profit, volume and share performance by brand, channel, key account and SKU, and will provide insights for future planning.
Essential Functions of the Position:
Work cross-functionally and with the COO to create and maintain a dashboard of KPIs for the Company and prepare those on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
Utilize internal and external data to create actionable sales and marketing insights through detailed analysis and trend reporting
Consistently forecast weekly and quarterly volume sales for weekly team meetings, working with Supply Chain Manager to coordinate materials ordering and production scheduling, and working with Key Account team to highlight actual vs. forecast sales and support price/promotion planning to achieve targets
Conduct promotion analyses on regular, self-directed basis, analyzing the effectiveness of pricing strategies
Ownership for maintaining our sales system Qlik Data Analytics Platform and all sources of external data: create new dashboards, conduct internal trainings, maintain data integrity, work with leadership and others within the company to troubleshoot and continuously improve data reporting
Support annual planning process:
Analyze category and competitor performance
Review profit, volume, sales, share performance by business segment, brand, channel, key account, SKU
Review pricing strategies and present insights to inform annual pricing plans * Support sales team pitches, providing key account performance summaries
Assist in the creation of forecasting models for potential new packaging, flavors and line extensions
Drive innovation by searching for and evaluating new tools, processes, and ways of thinking about data
Present accurate data in clear, concise and effective manner to all levels of the Executive Leadership team.
Spend time to learn the business, including drivers of profit and volume growth, trends and risks
Preferred Experience and Background:
· 3-5 years Business Analyst experience in consumer products
· Bachelor’s degree
· Systems implementation experience; SAP implementation a plus
· Enjoys working with data, quickly grasps nuances of data sources and definitions, excels at data visualization
· Collaborates with, develops, and trains less skilled or experienced teammates on technical issues and data interpretation and visualization
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively across multiple levels and functions
· Demonstrated ability to recognize a gap or need within an organization and make a well thought out recommendation on how to take action; ability to carry out the action once agreed upon
Key Position Requirements:
· Accuracy and strong attention to detail is required to be successful in this position
· Excellent customer service skills: view decision-makers and leaders as the customer
· Must excel at data visualization, putting insightful and effective presentations together for leadership
· Understanding/ experience in Project Management
· Self-motivated, self-directed, driven individual with the ability to take full ownership of deliverables and work independently to produce excellent results, as well as strong ability to collaborate and work with a team
· Creative problem solver who can exercise the use of independent judgment, provide well thought out recommendations and make good decisions
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong team player and leader who is pleasant and promotes teamwork and positivity in the workplace
· Meet Ale-8-One’s Behavior Standard – to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating with integrity and in a respectful manner with employees, co-workers, managers, customers, the public, and all business relationships.
· Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing organizational and operational needs - Ale-8-One is experiencing growth, which requires employees to wear multiple hats and take on new responsibilities as the business requirements demand.
· Outstanding in Microsoft Office Suite: advanced Excel skills and expertise (Pivot Table, VLookup, database creation, etc).
· Reliable transportation with proof of auto insurance
· Must maintain a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Must be able to sit, stand, walk and drive for long periods of time
· Must be able to bend, twist, squat, reach over the head, lift and carry
· Must wear safety glasses and other PPE when required
· Must maintain an appearance that aligns with Ale-8-One’s Brand Image
This is a full time position with competitive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance and company paid long term and short term disability insurance. Benefits also include 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with a competitive company match and vacation time. This is an exempt, salaried position. Ale-8-One is an equal opportunity employer.
Ale-8-One, the soft drink unique to Kentucky, has been bottled in Winchester since 1926. We are a family owned and operated soft drink sales, marketing, production, distribution and vending company that has been continuously in business since 1902. For more information about Ale-8-One Bottling Company and our products please visit us at www.ale-8-one.com or www.facebook.com/ale8one.
Job Type: Full-time
Pricing Analyst: 2 years (Preferred)
Bachelor s (Preferred)
United States (Preferred)
Paid time off
Thu, 21 Nov 2019 16:09:11 GMT
This job posting is no longer available on Jobrino. Find similar jobs: on Job Search
The Jobrino blog is written with jobseeker and employers in mind to enable them to realize their full potential. Jobrino blog is your one-stop destination to find new research about the workplace and the latest insights into the employment market.