With over a century of experience and innovation, Heico Fasteners (https://www.heico-group.com/en/) offers dependable solutions for a multitude of fastening applications. With our focus on quality and service, Heico offers high value fastening systems for demanding bolted joint applications.
We are looking for a hardworking and highly motivated Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to both senior executives and design engineers.
Customers include OEM s, End Users and Industrial Distributors. Industry focus is in Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Heavy Machinery, Military, Transportation and Marine.
Territory is the 14 state/province Upper Midwest US, with the centers of gravity being MI, IN, IL, WI, ON. Sales Engineer can live anywhere within the territory ideally with access to a major airport.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for selling new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include territory sales revenue, new leads, new customer conversion rates, renewal rates, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
· Support company sales efforts with solution selling into both established account base and prospects.
· Advise clients on technical aspects of company products including fit to client’s needs, features, availability, etc.
· Responsible for answering product functionality, integration, usage, and pre-sales support concerns.
· Partner with management to plan, prepare, and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
· Successfully match customer problems/requirements to proposed solutions.
· Create and deliver powerful technical presentations and demonstrations that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
· Represent the company at industry trade shows and conferences.
· Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
· Effectively communicate client needs to management for future product enhancements.
· Collect and document competitive intelligence on your market, customers, and competitors.
· 3-5 years sales experience in industrial fasteners is preferred with focus on similar industries and general territory.
The Jobrino blog is written with jobseeker and employers in mind to enable them to realize their full potential. Jobrino blog is your one-stop destination to find new research about the workplace and the latest insights into the employment market.