Coordinate delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards. Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts. Create and maintain a information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation. Assist technical team in design and development tasks. Utilize software life-cycle methodology.
1. Gather and report on team's operational statistics.
2. Gather, document and track external commitments.
3. Organize meetings with stakeholders.
4. Handle consultant administration. Accounts management and audit.
5. Keep track of team's coverage information.
6. Represent team's deployments at Change Board.
7. Process Invoices, POs, contracts.
1. Scrum Master
2. Experience with Jira
3. Experience in Finance Industry / Derivative Space
4. General IT knowledge
5. Understanding SDLC
6. Knowledge of ServiceNow
7. Knowledge of ITIL
Posted on : 2021-02-23T17:58:44Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.