Ref ID: 02940-#######259
Classification: Systems Engineer
Compensation: $85.50 to $99.00 hourly
If you're looking for New York, New York work as a Systems Engineer, this immediate opportunity with Robert Half Technology could be perfect for you. This Systems Engineer position needs to be a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's network and wireless infrastructure. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity. Submit your application today!
- Record and keep custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Maintain, configure, install, and test system management tools, operating systems, and application software
- Lend a hand to the design of information and operational support systems
- Cooperate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Supply 2nd and 3rd level support
- Screen and analyze application performance for potential bottlenecks, specify possible solutions, and act jointly with developers to apply those fixes
- Handle and check all installed systems and infrastructure
- Sustain backup, redundancy strategies, and security
- Be actively engaged to achieve the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- If you have proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems, you will be strongly preferred for this position
- If you have solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks, you will be strongly preferred for this position
- It is preferred for applicants to have experience with monitoring systems
- Knowledge of Hadoop
- Apache Kafka experience
- Strong familiarity with Kubernetes
- Cloudera Technologies experience preferred
- Experience with Linux
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have solid scripting skills
- Applicants who have experience with virtualization and containerization are preferred
- If you have experience with automation software, you will be strongly preferred for this position
- Applicants who have solid networking knowledge are preferred
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes inaugural list of America s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.###.####. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Posted on : 2021-06-11T08:01:34Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.