Temporary to Hire Shareholder Services Representative
Network ESC A Division of Network Temps, Inc. New York, New York, United States
Top financial services firm in the Wall Street district, NYC is offering an opportunity for a highly motivated entry-level Shareholder Services Representative . THIS IS A TEMP-TO HIRE POSITION ! The hourly pay rate is $20.00 and the annual base salary upon conversion will be $50-60K + bonus (non-exempt). There will be EXTENSIVE overtime in the role (15-25 hours week paid at time + 1/2 or $30.00/hour). Potential to gross $1500+/week! This position will begin as a remote arrangement, however the company will be bringing employees back on once the public health impact of Covid is deemed under control.
The Shareholder Services Representative is responsible for servicing and maintaining existing relationships with investment management clients, trust clients, beneficiaries, and other interested parties in partnership with the accounts' designated trust officer.
* Serve as additional point of contact for existing clients in partnership with the assigned relationship manager.
* Handle a wide range of client requests, responding with updates, reports, confirmations, etc.
* Create, edit, and execute detailed email messages to clients regarding account information
* Ongoing telephone contact with clients regarding account status
* Maintain client data integrity as well as perform updates in the system on accounts/movements
* Maintains contact with existing clients, beneficiaries, and referral sources to deliver agreed upon services, address customer inquiries and resolve servicing issues.
* Represents the firm in community activities and industry organizations to enhance the Bank's image.
* Interpret trust documents and client account agreements.
* Exercise judgement in determining how to process client requests.
* Adheres strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Bank and regulatory standards, policies, and practices.
* BA/BS preferred in business discipline
* 1-3 years previous experience in financial services, preferably in a teller, customer service, shareholder services, or bank trust environment
* Superior writing and oral communication skills, will be capable of taking initiative, working independently and adept at dealing with clients.
* General knowledge of investment products and ability to communicate basic investment information to clients.
* Ability to read and interpret trust and legal documents.
* Ability to meet time constraints without constant supervision
* Professionalism and courtesy in dealing with customers and bank employees.
* Ability to articulate ideas concisely and work in a dynamic and fast past environment.
* High degree of accuracy with attention to detail required
* Strong computer skills must have strong proficiency with MS Excel.
* Proficiency with trust accounting systems preferred.
* Building and Mending Relationships
* Selecting, Developing, Accepting People
* Participative Management
* Change Management
* Decisiveness with Insight
* Influencing, Leadership, Power
* Leading with a Purpose
* Self-Management, Self-Insight, Self-Development
* Coping with Pressure and Adversity - Integrity
* Seeks and Uses Feedback
* Acts on behalf of the customer
Qualified candidates please email CV and Cover letter to .@networkesc.com
New York, NY, USA
Posted on : 2021-11-27T19:37:19Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.