_**At West Monroe, our people are our business.**_
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consultingand that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. Its something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And thats where you come in.
_**Ready for the next step on your career journey?**_
West Monroe is currently in search of high-performance undergraduate sophomore-level students interested in learning and exploring opportunities in consulting. Journey is our interactive leadership program held in Summer 2021. This program provides participants with an interactive agenda that will allow them to delve deeper into the world of consulting and gives a preview of what a summer internship at West Monroe could look like.
Highlights of Journey include:
- Interactive workshops to understand your leadership style and build new skills
- Networking with students from around the country and working in small groups to tackle problems like a consultant
- Opportunity to interact with West Monroe employees, from entry-level consultants to senior leaders
- Better understanding if a career in consulting is right for you
Dates for Journey will be determined early next year but it is typically held in May and June at different West Monroe offices. The program is 2 days long and will be held Thursday-Friday. We will confirm your preferences and availability during the interview process.
_**Heres what you need to bring to the table:**_
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Bachelors degree in process; current sophomore (second-year) standing
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without limitation
**Please note that applications for Journey are open until October 16 and you will hear back from a member of the Campus team by October 31.**
There will be two rounds of interviews and we will let you know if youre moving forward or not after each round:
1. Interview One is a video interview where candidates will be asked a series of questions and asked to record their responses. This is an opportunity for you to talk about your background and showcase why youre interested in this program.
2. Interview Two is a live interview with a member of the Campus Team. They will conduct a standard behavioral interview looking for past examples in areas of leadership, teamwork, and more.
_**Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.**_
Posted on : 2020-09-17T00:33:32Z
Talent is of no use without opportunity and what’s the use of such opportunities that are not accessible. Here at Jobrino, we believe that the most satisfying careers for professionals are the ones that fully embrace the value of their skills and experience.
Jobrino has helped match prospective candidates with employers from across the professional array. Employers turn to Jobrino to source the career-focused individuals they need to expand and inspire their workforce.